Dallas, TX, December 15, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- InterLegis, an innovator of electronic discovery technologies, offers free eDiscovery processing and culling software via a downloadable link. Discovery360 Desktop™ is InterLegis' end-to-end solution that allows corporations and law firms to perform eDiscovery processing, culling and/or review without the need to work with outside vendors. The software, customized installation, data processing, and culling are all free.
“One of the biggest challenges at the onset of eDiscovery is the need to first understand what data you have before making investment decisions,” said Kevin Carr, President of InterLegis. “By offering a cost-free way to process and cull collected data, legal teams can gain the intelligence needed to make productive resource decisions on discovery and review strategy -- without spending a dime.”
With its easy-to-use interface, Discovery360 Desktop offers the following benefits:
• A customizable in-house discovery solution
• Free installation with data processing, early case assessment, reporting, and culling capabilities
• Streamlined processing of electronic data with deduplication capabilities
• Quickly understand the contents of collected data before making investment decisions
• Reduce the need for the time-consuming process of outsourcing
• Easy export into Discovery360 Reviewer or any common load file format
• Scalability across entire corporate or law firm network
Discovery360 Desktop is available immediately and free to install. To apply for a copy of the downloadable software, contact email@example.com or visit www.interlegis.com.
InterLegis provides end-to-end eDiscovery technologies and services through its flagship product, Discovery360, which can be utilized as hosted service or installed on a local network. The technology ingests collected data and guides legal teams through the discovery life cycle, which includes data processing, early case assessment, culling, review and production. InterLegis offers an extremely cost-effective pricing model, which includes complimentary data processing, early case assessment, culling, productions, project management and support. For more information, visit www.interlegis.com.