Tampa, FL, December 30, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Bill Horne, CEO of Laser Spine Institute (http://www.laserspineinstitute.com), the leader in endoscopic spine surgery, has announced the company’s January 2012 schedule of medical seminars. The complimentary series of educational presentations will explore how endoscopic, laser-assisted procedures are used to treat chronic back and neck pain through the utilization of minimally invasive spine surgery. Participants are encouraged to bring MRIs or CT scans to be reviewed by physicians who can offer specific treatment options and advice.
- Thursday, Jan. 12 at noon at Hilton Phoenix East Mesa, located at 1011 West Holmes Ave. in Mesa.
- Friday, Jan. 13 at noon at Windmill Suites, located at 12545 W. Bell Road in Surprise.
- Saturday, Jan. 14 at 10 a.m. and Wednesday, Jan. 19 at 6 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 8888 E. Raintree Drive in Scottsdale.
- Tuesday, Jan. 17 at noon and 6 p.m., and Wednesday, Jan. 18 at noon at Hilton Hotel El Conquistador, located at 10000 North Oracle Road in Tucson.
- Saturday, Jan. 21 at noon at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, located at 2929 West Frye Road in Chandler.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., and Wednesday, Jan. 25 at noon at Hilton San Bernardino, located at 285 East Hospitality Lane in San Bernardino.
- Monday, Jan. 30 at 6 p.m. and Tuesday, Jan. 31 at 10 a.m. at Hyatt Regency Orange County, located at 11999 Harbor Blvd. in Garden Grove.
- Wednesday, Jan. 11 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, Jan. 12 at noon at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, located at 9891 Gulf Shore Drive in Naples.
- Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 5 p.m. and Saturday, Jan. 21 at 10 a.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 3001 N. Rocky Point Drive E. in Tampa.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18 at noon at Vinoy Golf Club, located at 600 Snell Isle Blvd. NE in St. Petersburg.
- Thursday, Jan. 19 at noon at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, located at 3839 Don Emerson Drive in Lakeland.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24 at noon at Cypress Creek Golf Club, located at 1011 Cypress Village Blvd. in Ruskin.
- Wednesday, Jan. 25 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, Jan. 26 at noon at The Plaza Resort & Spa, located at 600 North Atlantic Ave. in Daytona Beach.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18 at 5 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 19 at 4 p.m. and Friday, Jan. 20 at noon at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, located at 2 Convention Center Blvd. in Atlantic City.
- Thursday, Jan. 26 at 6 p.m. and Saturday, Jan. 28 at 11 a.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 4727 Gaillardia Parkway in Oklahoma City.
- Friday, Jan. 27 at noon at Norman Hotel & Conference Center, located at 2501 Conference Drive in Norman.
- Saturday, Jan. 14 at 10 a.m. and Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 6:30 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 656 E. Swedesford Road, Suite 100 in Wayne.
“Laser Spine Institute is pleased to announce the January 2012 spine seminar schedule,” said Horne. “These events are an opportunity for participants to openly discuss the questions they have regarding surgery or their condition and learn more about Laser Spine Institute’s minimally invasive procedures. These educational presentations by our professional staff provide participants with detailed information about actual spine conditions, possible treatments and effective alternatives to open back and neck surgery.”
New Media Content:
Laser Spine Institute blog
Laser Spine Institute on Twitter
Laser Spine Institute on Facebook
Laser Spine Institute on YouTube
Laser Spine Institute Philadelphia
Laser Spine Institute Scottsdale
Laser Spine Institute Tampa
- For more information or to register for a seminar, visit http://www.spineseminar.com or call (866) 567-0914.
About Laser Spine Institute:
Laser Spine Institute offers a safe and effective alternative to open back and neck surgery, by using the latest techniques in minimally invasive procedures, alleviating the painful symptoms of sufferers from around the world. The leader in endoscopic spine surgery, Laser Spine Institute treats a variety of spinal conditions, including spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, bone spurs, bulging/herniated discs and sciatica. Laser Spine Institute’s renowned medical team provides treatment at four surgical centers in Tampa, Fla., Scottsdale, Ariz., Philadelphia and Oklahoma City, and medical consultations at facilities in San Diego, The Villages, Fla. and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. For more information, visit http://www.laserspineinstitute.com.
MMI Public Relations