New York, NY, January 07, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- BridgeWays today announced the release of VMware Management Pack 2.1 for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager. The new release extends Microsoft System Center to go beyond basic alert monitoring. Now System Center users can view detailed VMware parameters that address performance issues before they arise; including controlled event collection to improve performance and reduce service load.
“As virtualized environments are critical to most data center initiatives, it gives me great pleasure to introduce this powerful VMware Management Pack for System Center,” said Andreas Typaldos, CEO of BridgeWays. “This is the first of many new and exciting BridgeWays Management Pack releases for System Center in 2012, which incorporate feedback from numerous System Center users.”
Other enhancements include new Host Reports for VMware MP 2.1, extending BridgeWays VMware reporting to include:
· Host Performance reports on VMware ESX to include CPU, Memory, Network, and Storage metrics.
· Host Memory Details, including Memory Usage, Active Memory, Balloon Memory, and Memory Commitment.
· Host Capacity Usage reports showing CPU and memory usage vs. available capacity for ESX Hosts.
· Host Capacity Percent Usage reports showing usage as a percent of available capacity.
· Virtual Machine Properties, including Name, Guest Hostname, Power State, Up Time, VMware Tools Status, Memory Size, IP Address, and Operating System.
The full line of BridgeWays management packs includes support for Oracle, DB2, and MySQL databases, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, and WebLogic JEE servers, along with VMware and Windows Hyper-V virtualization. For purchase details and partnership opportunities, please visit www.bridgeways.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BridgeWays, a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, is the leader in extending Microsoft System Center through proactive consolidated monitoring of Windows, Linux, and UNIX applications and virtual environments. BridgeWays enables organizations to reduce IT costs by applying service and health models from a single console. BridgeWays has offices in New York, Ottawa, and Mumbai, with sales and support worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bridgeways.ca.
BridgeWays® is a registered trademark of BridgeWays, Inc. All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.