Atlanta, GA, February 04, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- CineMassive Displays today announced the release of the CineView line of ultra thin bezel LCD video wall displays. This proprietary next-generation video wall LCD platform is uniquely engineered for maximum reliability in mission-critical, 24/7/365 applications. Featuring redundant power supplies, native fiber, LAN, CAT6, DVI and HDMI inputs, virtually seamless bezels, LED backlighting, full 1080p resolution, HDCP compliance with network-based status monitoring in a ruggedized steel enclosure.
The CinePort Expansion bay on each CineView LCD allows the native video support of fiber, dual fiber, CAT6,or LAN video transmission directly to the LCD. This unique range of input methods delivers unprecedented reliability, flexibility and range. With CinePort, video can be seamlessly received from across the world, campus, building, floor or room and with crystal clear full high definition digital integrity.
The CineView class of LCD Video Wall Display can be combined with CineMassive Alpha or Bravo class video wall processors for virtually infinite size and resolution video walls but is also compatible with 3rd party video sources.
- CinePort Expansion Bays
- SM Fiber – flawless, secure, full HD digital signal transmission up to 6 miles
- MM Dual Fiber – Ingest (2) fiber video feeds simultaneously
- LAN – route video to any CineView LCD using your facilities’ existing network infrastructure
- CAT6 – Push video to the CineView LCD over standard twisted pair cable
- HDCP Compliant – All CinePort Expansion bays are HDCP compliant
- Engineered for Mission Critical Performance - 60,000 minimum MTBF, +100,000 hour MTBF on electronics, power supplies
- Redundant Power Supplies for continual 24/7/365 uninterrupted operation
- IP-based Diagnostic Reporting for critical remote status monitoring. Email, local display and text message alerts available.
- Ultra Narrow Bezel for virtually seamless tiled LCD video wall (5.3mm in 55”, 5.7mm in LED 46”, 6.7mm in CCFL 46”)
- LED backlighting 60,000 hours or bright, rich, evenly distributed color
- Push-Pull Mounting provides easy front-access service to any display
- Crestron/AMX/Extron Control Compatible
- Compatible with CineMassive Alpha and Bravo Video Wall Processing platforms for ultra high resolution virtually infinite sized video walls
- Full 1080p HD on 46” and 55” LED models
- Power Daisy Chain – power up to 6 displays in parallel from one outlet
- UL Certified
CineView is available now to CineMassive direct customers, resellers, and partners. Contact CineMassive to schedule a video wall demonstration in their Atlanta showroom and for more information.
About CineMassive Displays
Founded in 2005 with a focus on high-performance computing solutions, Atlanta-based CineMassive Displays is proud to have quickly emerged as the leading technology resource in delivering high-reliability, purpose-built ultra high resolution visualization systems.
CineMassive turn-key solutions are engineered in-house and are supported by an internationally deployable network of support technicians. CineMassive systems are in use across the globe and can be found in every branch of the US Armed Services including NASA, the Pentagon and Joint Special Operations Command.
For further details or to schedule an interview with Robert Kaufman of CineMassive Displays, please call Shakira Fuchu-Parks at 1.800.792.5975 or email Shakira at Shakira.Parks@CineMassive.com.