Thornhill, Canada, February 10, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Whether you're allergic to metal, interested in a holistic approach to your missing teeth, or simply don't have time for multiple surgeries, the CeraRoot® all-ceramic dental implant system could be the solution that changes your life. Dr. Dan Hagi of the Thornhill Smile Centre is one of the first dental surgeons in Toronto to use all-ceramic dental implants to replace missing teeth.
"These implants are strong and enable us to replace missing teeth quickly and efficiently and with unsurpassed aesthetics," says Dr. Hagi. "All-ceramic dental implants give us the ability to replace teeth without the metal the other systems have." This technology is not new it has been used in Europe with great success. CeraRoot® are the very first 100% metal-free dental implants — you get an all-ceramic crown supported by an all-ceramic dental implant. Ideal for use in the front of the mouth where we want the most natural look, without dark shadows that metal dental implants can sometimes impart.
The Thornhill Smile Centre led by Dr. Dan Hagi has been on the forefront of dental technology and implantology. From the very beginning, dentistry has looked for materials that are strong and beautiful. Dentistry has evolved and over the last 40 years implant dentistry has come a long way with predictable replacement of single and multiple teeth, with techniques such as tissue grafting and the all-on-4 immediate tooth replacement. This new dental implant technology is able to give even better looking results without the use of metallic implants.
The CeraRoot® all-ceramic dental implant system has several important benefits:
1. CeraRoot® all-ceramic solutions are body and tissue-friendly. To date, there have been no reports of allergic reactions. They are 100% metal-free — making them safe for people with metal allergies and sensitivities.
2. A perfect fit every time. These dental implant solutions are precision-engineered, you won't believe the look and feel of the CeraRoot® dental implant and all-ceramic crown.
3. No Metal ‘Gray Lines’. With crowns containing metal, soft tissue around the tooth can recede revealing the metal underneath. This can’t happen with CeraRoot® because they are metal-free.
4. A holistic approach. This all-ceramic composition is preferred by people who seek a natural, holistic approach to dentistry.
5. Quick, one-time placement. There's no need for multiple surgeries and multiple recovery periods — get it done quickly in a single procedure, and enjoy the beautiful results sooner.
If you think CeraRoot® all-ceramic dental implants and crowns could be right for you, please contact the Thornhill Smile Centre today to learn more.
For more information visit www.thornhillsmilecentre.com.