Silverwater, Australia, February 28, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Capital Safety, home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands of fall protection equipment has announced the launch of the i-Safe™ 3.0 Intelligent Safety System, a significant upgrade to the existing i-Safe™ 2.0 system that makes managing a safety program easier and more cost-effective. Capital Safety’s i-Safe™ became the first radio frequency identification (RFID) system dedicated to fall protection equipment and inspection tracking. Since the initial launch, Capital Safety has continued to make substantial investments in support of i-Safe’s commitment to improve safety compliance and reduce risk.
Key system upgrades include:
· Multiple software offerings: Allows users to decide if they want Capital Safety to host their data or utilise their own corporate computers or network server
· Customisable: Offers the speed and benefits of pre-packaged solutions along with the advantages of tailoring features to specific user needs
· Consistent Inspection Tracking: Extensive list of standard and customised end-user prompted inspection checklists with detailed notations, photos and inspection status.
· Effective Asset Management: The dynamic filtering mechanism allows a company to easily identify, track and reassign the location, status and history of their valuable safety assets.
· Versatile Management Reports: Generates a wide range of reports including inspection reports, summary of hazards, top 10 hazards, inspector statistics and more.
· Inspection Scheduling and Trigger Alerts: Proactively shares information throughout the organisation by advising site managers of upcoming or overdue inspections.
· Flexibility: Provides for the flexibility to use High Frequency RFID tags and readers or barcode information capture.
“With the expanded features now inherent in the i-Safe™ 3.0 system it has become an even more advantageous product for our customers. We’ve developed a more user-friendly system that offers significant time savings, more consistent safety compliance and the benefits of mitigating active and future risks,” said Ian Heslop, Sales Director for Capital Safety Australia & New Zealand. “Our aim was to enhance the widely accepted i-Safe™ 2.0 system and build on its value to save time, improve safety compliance, reduce risk and enhance user safety through consistent inspection and asset management. With i-Safe™ 3.0 we’ve made another significant leap towards achieving that goal.”
For more information regarding Capital Safety’s i-Safe™ 3.0 Intelligent Safety System call 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.capitalsafety.com.au.
Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 20 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands.
Contact: Leonardo Di Coio - Marketing Communications Manager
(02) 8753 7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Low and high resolution images are available