Denver, CO, March 01, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for January were:
* The Adventures of Keeno & Ernest by Maggie van Galen
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
* Infinity by Janice Kiefer & Debbie Obradovich
* A Lesson Plan In Retirement by James Bishopp
* Marty's Musings by Martin D. Jessen
* Morning Dew by C.A. Duncan-Laud
* My Brother is Artistic by Jane Webb
* Our Story Jets & Sharks Then and Now by Cast Members of the Film West Side Story
* A Patient's Guide to Liposuction by Jeffry B. Schafer, M.D., FRSM
* Who's in Charge? by Donna Harla
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134