Masters Review Authors Selected
The top ten authors to be published in the 2012 Edition of The Masters Review were selected this week. These ten authors were chosen as the best fiction and narrative nonfiction writers currently enrolled in a graduate-level creative writing program. They represent the best emerging talent in the field.
The following ten authors and stories were selected:
- "Sapere Aude" by Brendan Park; UC Irvine MFA
- "Her Dream of Water" by Fabienne Josephat; Florida International University MFA
- "Wellspring" by K.M. Ferebee; The Ohio State University MFA
- "Coydog" by Heidi Moore; Queens University low-residency MFA
- "The Feast of All Souls" by Monica Macansantos; The Michener Center for Writers, University of Texas, MFA
- "In the Time of the Birthing Tree" by Nada Samih; Lesley University low-residency MFA
- "A Body in Motion" by Erica Sklar; UNC Wilmington MFA
- "The Rites of Summer" by Rachael Warecki; Antioch University low-residency MFA
- "Madeleines" by Wendy Roberts; Vermont College of Fine Arts low-residency MFA
- "The Sticking Place" by Zana Previti; UC Irvine, MFA
The Masters Review prides itself on discovering emerging talent. They're confident these ten authors will continue to produce fantastic literature for many years to come.
This literary review is released each spring. More information can be found at: www.masters-review.com