Noida, India, March 30, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Chrome Infotech launches iLearnwords on App Store.
Chrome Infotech brings its first in house app for iPhone as iLearnwords.
Instead of rote memorization, children are given the opportunity to explore for themselves. They can choose a subject, read a little (or a lot), favorite it for later reference, and then move on to other subjects. The colorful and friendly graphics, educational gameplay, and subtle animations make learning entertaining and effortless.
The features which make iLearnwords to stand out in the race of thousands of apps meant for kids are:
* Learning appended with quizzes
* Interactive puzzles increase vocabulary of your child
* Amazing sound effects
* Most loved categories can be easily added to favourites
* Question and answer format
* Engaging multiple choice quizzes
* Interesting facts are included in all categories
* In-depth knowledge has been supported by beautiful images
* Well supported audio files for Learn
* Easy sharing through facebook and twitter.
* Easy emailing of content under Learn.
* New versions can be easily downloaded from backend serves.
The following categories are extensively covered in this app:
* Fruits and Vegetables
Chrome Infotech is a mobile based Software Development Company located in India. Our core competencies are in iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Mac etc. We cater areas of Travel & Tour, Healthcare, Education, Business, Entertainment, Social Networking, Lifestyle, Music and Video, Geo locations, Real Estate, Retail, Medical and Advertising sectors.
For more information of iLearnwords please visit http://itunes.apple.com/in/app/ilearnwords/id501960829?mt=8