San Jose, CA, April 14, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Monitis(TM), the award-winning provider of the leading all-in-one, Cloud-based, IT systems monitoring platform, today announced the launch of the Free Brandable Reporting Tool, which gives Monitis users the ability to brand their shared Monitis reports and host shared reports under their own domain name.
Available from within Monitis’ dashboard, this simple and easy-to-use tool enables Monitis users to:
- Easily host their shared pages under their company’s domain.
- Easily brand their shared pages with their own corporate identity.
- Quickly impress their clients with a branded page to emphasize their high standards.
- Rapidly raise their SEO ranking with dynamic pages under their own domain, while making sure their visitors always return to them for real-time fresh content
- Efficiently allow their shared pages be presented as though they are an integral part of their website, not compromising on A-level monitoring data.
Hovhannes Avoyan, General Manager at Monitis said, “Our new Brandable Reporting Tool gives our users extra power to control the look, feel, and provenance of their reports. It’s just another in a myriad of ways that Monitis is freeing up serious IT professionals to transform the way they do monitoring.”
The leading provider of easy-to-use, pay-as-you-go, enterprise-class network and systems monitoring software as a service (SaaS) for IT support specialists. With more than 80,000 users worldwide have chosen Monitis to increase uptime and user experience of their services and products. Their core product offerings include website monitoring, site load testing, transaction monitoring, application and database monitoring, cloud resource monitoring, and server and internal network monitoring.
What makes Monitis’ software different is how fast it is to deploy, its flexible pricing, and it’s feature-rich technology that provides a comprehensive single-pane view of on-premise and off-premise infrastructure and applications.