Miami, FL, April 15, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Max Borges Agency, the fastest growing tech PR and social media firm focusing on B2B and B2C consumer electronics and technology, has signed agreements with these industry-defining companies:
- Clarion – Leading manufacturer for all auto-based interactive technology
- Geneva Labs – Hi-Fi simplified – iPod/iPhone, CD, FM – All in one
- Palo Alto Audio – Designer of creative audio sound systems
- iCache – World’s first intelligent, secure and easy-to-use digital wallet, the Geode
- Detached – Bringing consumers JuiceTank, the first case with integrated wall charger for iPhone® 4/4s
- Wahoo Fitness – Experts in smartphone fitness technology
- Motrr – Revolutionary, iOS-controlled robotic iPhone® platform with infinite spherical rotation capability
- Musubo – Smartphone accessories that go beyond tradition
- MyPix2Canvas – Turns digital photos into high-quality canvas photo prints
- LIL KIKR – Premium iPod® and iPhone® charging dock amplifies music up to 10 db
“Fueled by increased efficiencies and industry-leading technology PR results, the growth of the agency continues to soar,” said President & Founder Max Borges. “The social media department continues to develop tremendously creative solutions, while our Latin American and Enterprise Technology divisions provide comprehensive solutions to our clients. The ‘can do’ philosophy allows the agency to successfully and continuously expand to better meet the needs of the clients.”
Max Borges Agency has signed 27 clients and is up 40% YTD 2012. Agency representatives will be at the CTIA Wireless event in New Orleans and CE Week in New York in May and June, respectively.
For more information, please visit www.maxborgesagency.com.
About Max Borges Agency
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on the technology industry. Representing over 60 of the most innovative brands and generating unparalleled volumes of impactful press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 1,000 products and services. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member and 2012 International CES Media Partner, was selected by Inc. magazine in 2009 - 2011 as one of the US’s fastest growing private companies and chosen as one of Outside Magazine’s and South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2010 & 2012. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and is a member of the Global Tech PR Group.
Director, Marketing & Business Development
Max Borges Agency
(305) 374.4404 x122