Denver, CO, April 26, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for March were:
* A Culture Worth Saving by Robert P. Jones
* A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That by Kaaron Williams
* An Extra Ordinary Day by Deborah K Fonner Illustrator Jan VonBokel
* College is Yours 2.0 by Patrick J. O'Connor Ph.D
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
* Harvest by David C. Tolson and Christopher J. Younger
* Infinity by Janice Kiefer & Debbie Obradovich
* Killer Whales by Traci Hinman and Stacy Turner
* Living With An Ugly Woman by Sandi Burris
* Sound of Silence by Chris Williams
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134