Neuss, Germany, May 05, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Word-2-Text for the iPad has been very successful so far. With the update 1.1 Word-2-Text becomes an universal app. That means the app runs on all iOS devices with a single purchase.
No matter if privately or on business - mobility is a decisive factor nowadays. Reading e-mails on mobile devices has become standard. Thus, iPhone and iPad users are facing the same problem: Many apps can not open Word-documents or only display their content. There is also the fact that most apps omit contents when displaying DOCX- or DOC-files.
With Word-2-Text you can extract the content of Word-documents as plain text and forward it to any app that can import text. This way you can import DOCX- and DOC-files into all common text editors, note books and other apps to have the content on hand for editing and full-text search.
The experts from myipadapps.com have reviewed Word-2-Text and agree: "What we really like with this new app is the simplicity of just tapping to transfer your Microsoft Word file to your favorite text editor. This new app is a nice addition for your mobile office."
The plain text format is also important for long-term filing: A Word-program is not necessary to get, read and edit the documents. Considering the tight storage capacities on iPad and iPhone the conversion of DOCX- and DOC-files into plain text can be very profitable: Compared to Word-documents, plain text takes only a fractional amount of storage.
The most important features of Word-2-Text:
- Processing Microsoft Word-documents (DOCX & DOC) from any platform.
- Opening Word-documents directly from e-mail attachments.
- Receiving Word-documents from all apps that can share those.
- Loading Word-documents from Dropbox or iTunes® file sharing.
- Exporting text via clipboard, e-mail text, e-mail attachment, iCloud®, Dropbox or local filesystem.
- Passing on plain text directly to other apps.
- Data recovery: Reads many corrupted files which cannot be opened with Word anymore.
- Variable font size with "pinching".
- Direct printing with AirPrint™.
For further technical details, please visit the App Store or the Infovole homepage (http://www.infovole.de/en/word-2-text/).
Infovole GmbH develops the iPad text processing suite including Textkraft, Schreibkraft and Easy Writer. Textkraft - the language specialist - contains an extensive offline-dictionary that shows synonyms and potential follow-ups.
Schreibkraft is the first multilingual text processor: It speaks 10 languages in 14 country specific flavors without having to switch the language on the iPad.
Easy Writer is not language bound: Convenient writing on the iPad, at best price.
Tel: +49 (2131) 133 85 45
Breite Str. 6‐8