Los Angeles, CA, May 04, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- TVC+ LATINO is a new entertainment channel, features authentic Latino programming that is produced almost exclusively in Mexico and, now for the first time, is available to the U.S. market. TVC+ LATINO will offer the best programming from 6 distinct Mexican originating networks, into a single U.S. channel for stateside viewers. The variety of programs will include shows of unique interest to women, as well as sports, news, music and movies. In short, as the network slogan states, “Como Estar En Casa,” the TVC+ LATINO network will make the viewer feel just like they are home in Mexico.
Following is just a sampling of the programming that is featured on TVC+ LATINO:
· “Mujeres en TVC” (Women in TVC) – This Latina-centric show focuses on the issues that are specific to today’s Latino woman.
· “Sazónarte” – Nationally renowned chef and nutritionist, Dore Ferriz, shares her recipes that highlight delicious, yet economical meals for the family.
· “Orgullo Grupero” (Grupero Pride) – A daily show featuring the best of the music genre known as “Grupero”.
· “TVC Deportes Total” – TVC Deportes Total is a nightly sports show that discusses the hottest news in the world of sports, and specifically Mexico and the U.S.
· “TVCN Territorio” – Hosted by respected news anchors, Martha Reyes and Enrique Munoz, TVCN Territorio recaps the latest stories from both Mexico and the U.S.
· “Hollywood Life,” hosted by Leila Ciancaglini, Hollywood Life brings a bit of Hollywood to the lives of its viewers and is the only current network show that is produced here in the U.S.
In announcing the U.S. launch, Jose Aquino remarked, “TVC+ LATINO is a network that is produced almost entirely in Mexico with programs that are familiar to Mexican-Americans. And that’s the experience we want to transmit to our Latino community as they watch here in the US. We want them to feel like they are back at home.” Karen Deaquino (Marketing Director) added, “As a second generation Mexican-American, when I watch TVC+ LATINO, I feel as if I’m back in my relatives homes in Mexico watching with them…it’s nice to feel connected.”
TVC+ LATINO is a full spectrum Spanish language network with programming specially selected for the U.S. audience. Viewers will find the shows to be fresh, entertaining and thoughtful.
Only available in the U.S. since December 2011, TVC+ LATINO is available for immediate launch and already has limited distribution with multichannel providers, Mediacom, Verizon and AT&T.