Bedford, MA, November 14, 2005 --(PR.com
)-- Stylus Studio (http://www.stylusstudio.com), the industry-leading provider of XML development tools and components for advanced data integration, today announced the immediate availability of Stylus Studio® 2006 XML Enterprise Edition, the latest revision of its award-winning XML IDE. The new release provides a significant upgrade in usability and XML standards conformance, and many new features further simplify XML data integration tasks faced by developers. IT professionals can download a free trial of Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition today: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html
"We're advocating an innovative new approach to data integration — use standards-based XQuery and XSLT. These powerful technologies can be made to work regardless of whether your data source is XML, relational, EDI, or other legacy data. Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise lets you seamlessly work with them all using standards-based XSLT or XQuery technologies," said Jerry King, Stylus Studio's General Manager. "Using our comprehensive, award-winning toolbox of XML productivity tools for XQuery, XML Schema, XSLT 2.0, EDI, XML mapping, Web services, and others, it's easier than ever for developers to build and test XML data integration applications. And now, they can deploy these applications with Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition's integrated Java code generator and our new high-performance Stylus Studio 2006 XML Deployment Adapters. Both are available for developers to try for an evaluation period for free today."
The following are some of the highlights of Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition:
* X12 Data Conversion: Convert thousands of X12 message formats to XML and validate converted documents using a new X12 to XML Schema Generation Wizard. Access X12 data as bi-directional XML data sources using Stylus Studio 2006 XML Deployment Adapters.
* XML Schema-Aware XSLT 2.0 Processing: Write more robust XSLT 2.0 stylesheets and eliminate common programming mistakes, simplifying XSLT debugging and improving XSLT performance.
* XML Schema-Aware XQuery 1.0 Processing: Simplify troubleshooting and XQuery debugging, and enhance XQuery code performance.
* Updated XQuery Support: Stylus Studio is the first and only XML IDE to provide updated support for the W3C XQuery 1.0 Candidate Recommendation of November 2005.
* Updated XSLT 2.0 Support: Stylus Studio is the first and only XML IDE to provide updated support for the W3C XSLT 2.0 Candidate Recommendation of November 2005.
* Tools Support for DataDirect XQuery: Develop XQuery expressions that access most relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and IBM DB2. Includes integrated support generating Java code that invokes DataDirect XQuery for deploying XQuery applications with the click of a button.
* Integrated support for Saxon SA 8.6: The Stylus Studio XQuery and XSLT tools have been updated to support the Saxon SA 8.6 processor, a leading Java-based XSLT and XQuery processing component.
* Folding XML Code support: The Stylus Studio XML editor, XQuery editor, XML Schema editor, XSLT editor, and Java Editors now support folding XML code to simplify XML editing.
* Hundreds of usability and performance enhancements.
"XML is becoming the de facto standard for enterprise data integration and Stylus Studio is an indispensable part of the Masters-level XML Integration Technology & Applications course I am teaching", said Jay Crossler, an instructor at the Information Systems and Technology Department at Johns Hopkins University. "The open nature of Stylus Studio XML Enterprise Edition lets my students work with a variety of languages and XML processors - all in one development environment. This kind of productivity goes a long way towards finishing complex XML programming tasks in short time frames."
Pricing and Availability
Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition is available for immediate purchase at the Stylus Studio online shop. Act now and take advantage of an introductory 10% discount on top of our already super package savings. Single user licenses for Stylus Studio XML Enterprise Edition start at just $895 (USD)! For more information about purchasing Stylus Studio, including enterprise sales inquiries, contact (781) 280-4488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Stylus Studio
Stylus Studio®, a product from DataDirect Technologies, an operating company of Progress Software Corporation, is the industry's most innovative XML IDE providing advanced support for XML and its related technologies: XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, DTD, SOAP, WSDL, EDI, SQL/XML, XML mapping, Web Services, Legacy data integration and XQuery. Used by leading software developers world-wide, Stylus Studio simplifies XML programming and enhances developer productivity through innovation. Visit the Stylus Studio Web site to learn more: http://www.stylusstudio.com
Stylus Studio is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or service marks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
For More Information:
Business Development Manager