Toronto, Canada, May 17, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- henderson bas kohn, Canada’s most awarded digital agency, with a focus on mobile, social media, interactive experiences and content creation, announced today that it has picked up 7 awards at the 18th annual Communicator Awards, including 2 Gold.
The Communicator Awards is sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier client side professionals from a "Who's Who" of acclaimed media, communications, advertising, creative and marketing firms. IAVA members include executives from organizations such as Alloy, Brandweek, Coach, Disney, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Estee Lauder, Fry Hammond Barr, HBO, Monster.com, MTV, Polo Ralph Lauren, Sotheby's Institute of Art, Victoria's Secret, Wired, and Yahoo! The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program honouring creative excellence; it receives over 9,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world.
The winning campaigns include:
1. Mercedes-Benz Drive & Seek – Online Advertising and Marketing (Campaign Business to Consumer) - Award of Excellence
2. Mercedes-Benz Drive & Seek - Web site (Automotive) - Award of Excellence
3. Mercedes-Benz Drive & Seek - Web site (Visual Appeal) - Award of Distinction
4. Mercedes-Benz Drive & Seek – Online Advertising and Marketing (Game or Application) - Award of Distinction
5. LG Power Up - Online Advertising and Marketing (Game or Application)- Award of Distinction
6. LG Power Up - Online Advertising and Marketing (Viral Marketing)- Award of Distinction
7. LG Power Up - Online Advertising and Marketing (Campaign Business to Consumer)- Award of Distinction
“It is such an honour to be recognized by the Communicator Awards time and time again. The pride that comes from such an outstanding win makes every late night worthwhile,” said Dawna Henderson, President and CEO of henderson bas kohn. “Our work continues to stand out because of our dedication to understanding the consumer in today’s digital world and executing both strategically and creatively.”
About henderson bas kohn:
henderson bas kohn is an award-winning advertising agency rooted in insight and fueled by creative ideas, strategic precision, and measurable results. Current henderson bas kohn clients include Kraft, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz, McCormick, Ally Bank, Manulife, Yamaha Motors and The Weather Network.
henderson bas kohn is a member of the MDC Partners Network.
About MDC Partners, Inc.:
MDC Partners is a progressive Marketing and Communications Network, championing the most innovative entrepreneurial talent. MDC Partners provides strategic solutions and services to multinational clients in North America, Europe, and Latin America. Our philosophy emphasizes the utilization of Strategy and Creativity to drive growth and measurable impact. “MDC Partners is The Place Where Great Talent Lives.” The company’s Class A shares are publicly traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol “MDCA” and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “MDZA”.
For more information please contact:
Les Tapolczai, Director, Marketing & Planning