Denver, CO, May 24, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for April were:
* The Body of Christ by Melita Williams, MD
* The Creation by Donald Jordan
* God, Gold & Glory! by Henry Falany
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
* In The Blink of An Eye by Sheryl Brown Nixon
* Jamaican Adventure with Tori and Paul by Vicki Smith
* Know Better, Do Better, Be Better by Jeffery L. Watts
* Presentation Skills 201 by William R. Steele
* Rince (Ring'-Ka) by Gretchen Gannon
* The Zodiac Killer Cover-Up by Lyndon E. Lafferty
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134