East Wenatchee, WA, May 25, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The new 320-10-010 DHP Series was specifically designed for the toughest downhole exploration, production and testing environments and based on its accuracy, reliability and small diameter form factor, is finding its way into many other markets.
Available in RS485 output (with custom protocols available upon request) and rated at <0.04% of full scale, the 320-10-010 DHP Series provides the accuracy, performance and reliability needed for the toughest and most remote pressure and temperature measurement environments.
· Operating Temp: -40°F to +302°F (-40°C to +150°C)
· Pressure Range: 0-30,000 PSIA
· Total Error of Digital Pressure Output: <0.04% of Full Scale.
· Accurate Digital Pressure Output: Internally Compensated. High Accuracy regardless of temperature.
· RS-485 Programmable, Digital Pressure and Temperature Output
· Multi-Node Bus Environment Ready
· Programmable Temperature Output: °F, or °C.
· Internally Stored Information: Manufacturer, Serial Number, Model Number, Full Scale Pressure, Calibrated Units, Original and Last Calibration Date.
· Downhole Tools, MWD, LWD, Wireline and more…
· Offshore Energy Exploration
· Hydraulic Controls and Monitoring Systems
· Test Stands
The 320-10-010 DHP Series can be provided with alternate port and electrical connections. For more information, please visit our Standard Transducer page or our News page to access the latest datasheet
About Paine Electronics, LLC: Celebrating 60 Years Of Excellence, We manufacture highly accurate, state-of-the-art pressure transducers, transmitters and temperature sensors for some of the most vital technologies in the world. Our advanced proprietary sensor technology and manufacturing capabilities has made us the preferred choice for pressure and temperature measurement in the toughest applications.
Paine Electronics, “Pressure Instrumentation for the Toughest Applications”
Paine Electronics, LLC
5545 Nelpar Drive, East Wenatchee WA 98802
Tel: (509) 881-2100 | Fax: (509) 881-2155