East Wenatchee, WA, May 25, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Precise differential digital pressure and temperature measurement from +/- 500 to +/- 5,000 PSID and -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C), the new 226-10-010 Series provides engineers with a programmable pressure and temperature monitoring device capable of network integration in the most extreme environments.
Available in RS485 output (with custom protocols available upon request), the new 226-10-010 Series can communicate over very long transmission lines, eliminating the need for A/D conversion. Rated at 0.5% of full scale, the 226-10-010 Series provides the accuracy, performance and reliability needed for remote pressure and temperature measurement.
The 226-10-010 Series is temperature compensated and provides input/output isolation, circuit interface, input reverse polarity protection and output short circuit protection. Offered in a manifold style mounting package, the 226-10-010 Series can also be supplied with pressure adapters and mating connectors for increased installation flexibility and positioning.
· Operating Temperature: -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)
· Accuracy of Digital Pressure Output: 0.5% of the full scale over the calibrated temperature range.
· Easy to Program & Interface.
· Polled & Continuous Output Operating Modes.
· Multi-Node Bus Environment Ready.
· Media Compatibility: Fluids and gases compatible with 304, 15-5 PH CRES and Buna-n-rubber.
· MIL-DTL-38999 Series Connection. Signal and power connections with exceptional sealing.
· Hydraulic Controls Systems.
· Industrial Process Equipment.
· Heavy Equipment / Off-Road Vehicle Hydraulic Monitoring.
· Test Stands & Testing Equipment.
The 226-10-010 Series can be provided with alternate port fittings to meet your specific requirements. For more information, please visit our Standard Transducer page or our News page to access the latest datasheet
About Paine Electronics, LLC: Celebrating 60 Years Of Excellence, We manufacture highly accurate, state-of-the-art pressure transducers, transmitters and temperature sensors for some of the most vital technologies in the world. Our advanced proprietary sensor technology and manufacturing capabilities has made us the preferred choice for pressure and temperature measurement in the toughest applications.
Paine Electronics, “Pressure Instrumentation for the Toughest Applications”
Paine Electronics, LLC
5545 Nelpar Drive, East Wenatchee WA 98802
Tel: (509) 881-2100 | Fax: (509) 881-2155