Village Labourdonnais, Mauritius, June 08, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Win a dream holiday to the Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort.
To celebrate the launch of its new website, Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort, the 5 * luxury resort in Mauritius has launched a contest on its Facebook page.
The Resort which has a sophisticated atmosphere and decor inspired by the romantic charm of yesteryear, has published a new version of its website www.heritageletelfair.mu.
With its new graphics, and a modern "designer" look and feel, it delivers optimal visual comfort with new panoramic photos on light, airy pages; the site has improved navigation and ergonomics.
The new site provides particularly innovative integration with social networks and more direct interaction for users. It features a photo gallery and videos of the hotel and the Domaine de Bel Ombre, virtual tours, fact sheets and downloadable documents as well as a booking system offering many packages, fixed rates and special offers available throughout the year.
The competition is open to all friends of the Heritage Le Telfair ...
In just a few clicks, you can take part, share it with your friends and increase your chances of winning a 5-night half-board stay for two people at the Domaine de Bel Ombre, on the unspoilt south coast of Mauritius.
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort on the 'Domaine de Bel Ombre'. The Domaine in the unspoilt south of Mauritius, stretches out over 2500 lush green hectares, edged with 1km of beach and crowned by a magnificent championship golf course. The hotel promises you a dream holiday.
For couples or with your family, for golfers, spa and nature lovers, and for ‘dolce far niente’ ...
· A Seven Colours "Millesime Collection" spa set in a lush garden
· Butler service for all suites
· Interactive cuisine (teppanyaki and open kitchens)
· A 600m2 main swimming pool and another 175 m2 heated pool
· A "Timomo & Friends" kids’ club (for kids from 2 years and older) open from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
· Access to 11 restaurants and activities on the 'Domaine de Bel Ombre' which include the Heritage Golf Club, the C Beach Club, the 'Château de Bel Ombre' and the Frederica Nature Reserve.