Northridge, CA, June 12, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Employee Assistance Programs are employee benefit programs offered by employers. EAPs help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely affect their work performance, health and well-being. According to the EAP Association, 97% of U.S. companies with more than 5,000 employees have an EAP, as do 80% with 1,001 - 5,000 employees, and 75% with 251 - 1,000 employees. In Advanced EAP Concepts, you will learn best practices on how to work with EAPs to grow your practice and increase your income. Additionally, the course will teach you how to maximize your referrals while continuing to providing excellent service to the employees who see you.
The goals and objectives of the course are:
1. Improve your overall knowledge of EAP services.
2. Learn the core technologies utilized when providing EAP services.
3. Understand the expectations EAPs have for their providers.
4. Understand the Management Referral Process and learn what is expected of the therapist in this process.
5. Learn the common types of errors providers make and the solutions to avoid losing future EAP referrals.
6. Add EAP educational credentials to your provider status.
Practical CE Seminars offers this important training online to MFTs, Psychologists, LCSWs, PCs, LPCs, CATCs, Counselors, and Addiction Counselors who will earn 1 continuing education credit upon completion. Practical CE Seminars is an approved CE provider by the APA, NBCC, NCC, LPC, NAADAC, BBS and ASWB. For more information, visit their website www.practicalceseminars.com.