Addison, AL, June 09, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- iMobie, Inc. (http://www.imobie.com/ ), a recently established iDevice related software developing and marketing company, today issued PodTrans Pro – a up-to-the-minute iPod Music Transfer. Although iPod users get lots of similar and alternatives, PodTrans Pro is still regarded as the #1 solution that can perfectly give answer to: How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer, a situation bothering more than 7,000 iPod lovers on this planet, everyday.
Check all details about PodTrans Pro via visiting its official page:
“Before we initiated this project (development of PodTrans Pro), we made a deepgoing research on this question: How Do I Transfer Music from iPod to Computer. And surprisingly all solutions we got are either over-complicated or nonfunctional,” explained by Frank Kong, CEO at iMobie, Inc. “That’s the reason we bring PodTrans Pro to the public.”
How Does PodTrans Pro Help iPod Owners:
- To recover iTunes library from an iPod if they have just bought a new computer or reformatted the hard drive.
- When it is needed to sync iPod but scruple about erasing formerly saved songs, use PodTrans Pro to freely import/export iPod music
- When just unpacking a new iPod, users can rely on PodTrans Pro to transfer music, movies and everything on the old iPod into the new one.
- Allows users to plug in multiple devices at once and swap the content between them.
- Keeps all music media info intact, such as Album, Artwork, Artist name, Playlist etc.
- When adding songs from iPod into iTunes library, all the repetitive songs will be automatically skipped.
- Smart Search & Drag-n-drop Interface.
For all iPod users, it is recommended to discover more here:
Price and Availability:
The original price of PodTrans Pro is $39.95, but now for the newly release promo, all customers can get it with $10 discount. And this time-limited offer is wild open at: http://www.imobie.com/podtrans-pro/buy.htm
About iMobie, Inc.
iMobie Inc. was established at the end of 2011, and located in Tianfu Software Park (China), a place gathered great many talented software engineers. The brand name iMobie is from I'M Optimistic, Brainy, Independent & Efficient, which represents the main characters of their teammates. On the early stage of iMobie, they focus on developing iPhone, iPod, iPad Transfer and Explorer tools for backing up, sharing, and enriching iDevice users’ media collection.