New York, NY, June 16, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Articulate Communications Inc., a PR firm that helps business-to-business and technology companies achieve their corporate goals through results-oriented, message-based communications, today announced the addition of five new clients. Providing full-scale PR services, Articulate now serves as the agency of record for CDC Games, CounterStorm, Inc., RecycleBank, Restricted Stock Systems and Rogue Wave Software.
“Articulate has cultivated its reputation based on three main factors: Our technology focus, commitment to delivering results and the great relationships we’ve built with our clients,” said Laura Grimmer, agency founder and CEO. “The firm’s continued growth is based on word-of-mouth referral business and support from our diverse network of peers, clients and colleagues in the industry.”
New Articulate clients include:
• CDC Games: A business unit of CDC Corporation (NASDAQ: CHINA) and a sister company to longtime Articulate client CDC Software, CDC Games is a market leader of online and mobile games in China with more than 50 million registered users.
• CounterStorm, Inc.: CounterStorm provides network security and immediate defense against zero-day, known and targeted attacks. The New York-based company is funded by grants from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), venture capital firms and Columbia University.
• RecycleBank: RecycleBank is a market-driven rewards program that motivates people to recycle by providing communities with a proven, cost-effective business solution to the enduring environmental problem of waste collection.
• Restricted Stock Systems: A provider of insider trading software and services to brokerage firms and publicly traded companies, Restricted Stock Systems’ solutions are used by many leading financial firms and Fortune 500 companies.
• Rogue Wave Software: Rogue Wave Software, a division of Quovadx, Inc. (NASDAQ: QVDX), provides reusable software components and services to professional developers for enterprise-class, high-performance application development.
“Hiring Articulate has provided us access to a well-oiled marketing and communications machine, a capability we were able to ‘plug-in’ very quickly to our organization,” said Cory Isaacson, president of Rogue Wave Software. “Their business acumen and ability to streamline messages that cut through the usual technology jargon has produced key results across our marketing and sales efforts – well beyond the normal scope of a PR agency. I would recommend them to anyone facing today’s challenging high-technology marketing environment.”
Articulate delivers a wide range of communications strategy and services that help organizations achieve their business goals and positively impact their bottom line. The agency’s services include Message Development, Media and Presentation Training, Competitive and Market Perception Analysis, Industry Influencer Relations, Corporate and Executive Visibility, Thought Leadership, Product PR and Sales Support and Media Relations.
About Articulate Communications Inc.
Articulate Communications Inc. (www.articulatepr.com and www.articulatepr.blogs.com) helps business-to-business and technology companies achieve their corporate objectives through results-oriented, message-based communications. With this focus, Articulate has built better relationships with the media and industry influencers who impact buying, selling and investment decisions. The firm’s PR professionals collaborate with clients to determine program success metrics and work hard to be a trusted extension of their teams. Smart, experienced and results-driven, an Articulate team creates and executes proactive, creative PR programs that build credibility and help clients achieve their bottom-line objectives.
For additional information about Articulate Communications, contact Laura Grimmer, firstname.lastname@example.org, at 212.255.0080, ext. 10.