San Clemente, CA, June 23, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Date: 26 June 2012.
Time: 09:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Dr Giles Hogben, European Research Director, Security Alliance, Greece.
- Ian Osborne, Project Director, Intellect, UK.
- Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA.
More details: http://www.connect-goal.com/resources/417.html.
Key topics to be discussed:
- State of the Cloud – A Year’s worth of innovation in 60 minutes
- Cloud: The Triumph of Automation over Administration
- Data security in the cloud with cloud encryption
- What pain points are driving law firms to consider moving data centers to the cloud?
- What strategic advantages can a cloud-based data center offer?
- How Cloud Computing Will Change The Legal Industry?
- Lessons Learned: The impact on the future of Cloud and Standards
- How to Execute a Successful Hybrid Cloud Strategy for 2012 and Beyond?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL (Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.