Cambridge, MA, June 27, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Aciron Consulting, a Boston based management and technology consulting firm, announced today that it has released version 2.0 of its flagship product, Trakeze, an innovative web-based small business management application. The latest version of the online software incorporates new features, many based on the direct feedback of users, designed to further help small businesses manage their most important activities, from sales and project management, to task and requirements tracking and HR management.
"With the latest version release, we continue to demonstrate our commitment to meet the evolving needs of small businesses," says Puneet Gangal, Aciron Principal and Founder, “Trakeze goes far beyond traditional small business management applications, providing users with all of the tools they need to manage their business and collaborate with colleagues in one intuitive online company portal.”
The latest Trakeze version enables companies to enhance efficiency and collaboration through a secure online portal environment, where they can take advantage of the following fully-integrated modules:
- Customer Relationship Management: Track and manage sales opportunities from lead generation through closing. Manage contacts, leads, sales opportunities, contracts, and invoices for improved productivity and sales success.
- Project Management: Create project plans, record tasks with complete hierarchy and predecessors, and let the system automatically create visually appealing Gantt charts.
- Requirements Management: Collaborate with clients to manage and prioritize project requirements to ensure everyone is on the same page. Easily define, capture, prioritize, and manage client requirements.
- Task Management: Communicate more effectively with team members by delegating, assigning, and tracking tasks. Share critical project documents with colleagues and initiate discussions using the built-in board to track projects’ progress and issues.
- Human Resources: Track essential employee information, history, employment data, and important documents. Keep employees’ I-9, W-4, and NDA forms all in one place.
- Employee Time Tracking: Manage the time and expenses associated with projects. Track employee hours through an interactive time sheet and expense reporting system.
Trakeze's competitive new pricing plans, including a powerful always free plan complete with all of Trakeze's advanced features, are designed to meet the management needs of organizations of all sizes.
To get started with a free account or to learn more about Trakeze's comprehensive features, please visit http://www.trakeze.com.