San Clemente, CA, July 08, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Date: 17 July 2012.
Time: 09:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Daniel H. Vaswani, Chief Counsel, Kagu9, Inc. (US)
- Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA
More details: http://www.connect-goal.com/resources/424
Key topics to be discussed:
- The Current Information Privacy Framework in the U.S.
- General Considerations
- Facebook’s Privacy Issues
- Google’s Privacy Issues
- Privacy from a Practitioner's Perspective
-- Data Collection
-- Data Use
-- Data Protection
- The FTC’s New Report: “Protecting Consumer Privacy in an Era of Change”
- International Information Privacy — The E.U. Examined
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL (Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.