San Clemente, CA, July 13, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- GOAL to host a Webinar on “State of the LPO Market-Current Trends, Viability and Adoption Rates”
Date: 24 July 2012.
Time: 10:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA
More details: http://www.theolp.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1330195
Key topics to be discussed:
- Identifying the primary drivers behind legal outsourcing for:
• In-house counsel
• Law firms
- Examining recent trends in the type of services being outsourced
• Practice or administrative support functions
• Legal processes
• Specialized legal services
- Quantifying the value proposition of legal outsourcing
• Projected cost savings
• Improved resource allocation
• Revenue growth
• Increased competitive advantage
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.