San Clemente, CA, July 18, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Date: 27 July 2012.
Time: 9:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Suresh K. Sharma, President, Hydro Phi Technologies Inc, USA
- Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA
More details: http://www.connect-goal.com/resources/425.html
Key topics to be discussed:
- Evolution of Global Sourcing over past Two decades (1990-2010)
Illustrate how global outsourcing models have evolved rapidly, by quickly sharing a chronological summary of Suresh's hands-on experience of leading some of his pioneering initiatives, and setting up Global Sourcing facilities in 17 countries across 4 continents for GE and other companies.
Which products or categories of products are best suited to global sourcing? What approaches exist for structuring global sourcing activities?
Real cost of outsourcing, risks and preventive Measures
- Understanding Core Competencies Essential for Successful Global Outsourcing - The "PIE" of Success:
P = People
I = Infrastructure
E = Environment
- New Macro Trends in Global Sourcing
Realization of Core Competencies Vs. Labor Arbitrage (e.g., Help Desk)
Cascading from Tier I -to- Tier II -to- Tier III -to- Crowd Sourcing: "Can home be your future node"
Sanctity of Data Privacy - Regulations Vs. Reality (HIPPA/Legal/Competitive Info)
- How & Why America can be the Global Sourcing Hub of the 21st Century?
Quality & Quantity of Resources
Human Resource Competitiveness
US Business Ecosystem (Education, R&D, and Applied Innovation)
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.