Yonkers, NY, July 18, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- In an effort to offer the latest technology and continue as one of the premier sign companies in the tri-state area, San Signs and Awnings recently purchased an Océ Arizona 318 GL flatbed printer which will enable them to provide a faster and more improved quality product at a reduced cost to their customers.
The new printer offers improved image excellence, greater application versatility and increased speed in one universal system.
Some of the enhanced features include:
- Printing on almost any rigid or flexible surface such as irregularly shaped items, heavy substrates, and smooth materials as glass or uneven items like plywood.
- The newly designed vacuum table and low heat lamps facilitate printing directly to any thin or heat sensitive media.
- Near photographic quality and sharpness with minimum resolutions of 1440 DPI or higher.
- Dense, consistent and uniform solid colors with perfect 6 point text.
- Maximum printing surface size up to 98.4” long, 49.2” wide and 1.89” thick.
- Suitable for all signage needs including exhibition graphics, backlit images and specialty applications.
San Signs and Awnings continue to be on the cutting edge of the printing and copying solutions while providing a cost effective and efficient approach for their customers’ requests. “The capabilities of this printer allow us to stand above our competition,” said Michael Santoliquido, San Signs and Awnings, President. “It gives us the ability to even print white ink on clear surfaces.”
San Signs and Awnings is located at 925 Saw Mill River Road, Yonkers, NY and can be contacted at 914-375-6674. You can also visit their web site at www.sansigns.com to learn more about their new printer or inquire about your signage needs.
About San Signs and Awnings
Established in 1994, San Signs and Awnings is an award-winning full service signage company based in Westchester County, NY. From custom exterior and interior signs to retractable awnings and vehicle wraps, San Signs has been a leader for the past two decades. Servicing most of the tri-state area, satisfied clients have included: Planet Fitness, Walgreen’s, U-Haul, Mercedes Benz, Trump Organization, Apple and Godiva to name a few.
Media Contact: Mario Mirabella | MSM DesignZ, Inc. | 914.909.5900 | email@example.com
Source: San Signs and Awnings