Egham, United Kingdom, July 26, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Following a successful network infrastructure upgrade project, Golden Gates Housing Trust (GGHT) again chose the IT specialist, ISG technology, to provide a two-phase SharePoint development project. The housing provider currently uses an in-house deployed Intranet platform that is inefficient and is not robust enough for GGHT’s unique needs. The main features required by GGHT are safe storage of documents and version control, different permissions for various teams, their members and leaders and powerful search functions. ISG technology provided numerous consultations with their specialists in order to identify the structure, architecture and functionality of the solution that would best fit GGHT’s requirements. Microsoft SharePoint 2010 solutions outlined the most efficient unified infrastructure to communicate internally and centrally store documents and information.
ISG technology was chosen to provide project management, SharePoint design deployment, implementation and training of the new system. The project will include the deployment of the following features:
· SharePoint Sites – internal structure for each team, containing public and private information.
· SharePoint Communities – features to stimulate the communication and collaboration between individuals, teams and departments.
· SharePoint Search – to provide instant access to important information.
· SharePoint Document Libraries – for the effective use of document permissions, version control and online editing tools.
· SharePoint My Sites – personal function that will provide users with a set of social networking features and also a private space for documents and information.
The project is planned to start in the beginning of July and the first phase is scheduled to be completed at the end of August. The second phase of the project will contain implementation of additional functionality and deployment of the GGHT corporate website using Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
ISG technology’s SharePoint certified team of specialists will be working on the development and implementation of an effective SharePoint 2010 solution for GGHT. The project confirms that ISG technology is one of the leading IT solutions providers in the UK.
About ISG technology
ISG technology is a leading UK based IT services specialist with 30 years of experience. ISG technology operates from five Service Delivery Centres throughout the UK and a European Support Centre in Sofia, Bulgaria, where they offer services in Central and Eastern Europe. ISG technology is in the unique position to offer complex solutions for Network Infrastructure, IT Deployment and IT Services and Multisourcing Solutions.
For more information, please visit http://www.isg-technology.com