Denver, CO, July 26, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for June were:
* 1 Thing "diet" by Mary Savoye-DeSanti, RD, CD-N, CDE
* Catch Your Bookkeeper.com by Thomas J. Gatto
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
* The History of Brick Township High School Football by Warren H. Wolf
* Joe's Clothes by Sandra Thompson
* Letters to a Young Huntsman by Andrew Barclay
* Little Glimmers of Light by Elton Rengstorf
* Morning Dew by C.A. Duncan-Laud
* Morning Prayer by Mayumi Ishimoto Pohl
* The Upside of Down Times by Lisa Ryan
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134