Chattanooga, TN, June 26, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Gamersdailynews.com, an unbiased, video game news website will be going live on June 30, 2007. Gamersdailynews.com is having a new membership registration drive to promote the grand opening of their new video game news website. A yet to be announced prize package will be awarded on Monday, the 9th of July in celebration of the live date.
“We are very excited that Gamer's Daily News is about to go live,” states Wade D Hinkle, CEO of Pacific Coast Group, and Chief Editor of Gamersdailynews.com. “We feel that Gamerdailynews.com will provide the most unbiased account of video games on the world wide web today and are looking forward to the gaming public to sign up and participate within our website."
The site offers fans an array of information across all genres and platforms including:
• News – From over five hundred contacts within the Video Game Industry
• Stream Video – Watch your favorite video game trailers without the hassle of downloading
• Downloads – Demos of the latest games for you to download
• Contest – Being held monthly, will be giving away video game products, (ie., games, accessories, etc.,)
• Reviews – An unbiased account of how the games perform, including having players reviewing age appropriate games
• Membership – this is where the fans can submit their own news, reviews, a community forum and really participate and interact within the website on their favorite games.
• RSS News Feed – Have Gamersdailynews.com news at your fingertips without having to come to the site all the time.
For additional information on Gamers Daily News contact Wade Hinkle or visit http://www.gamersdailynews.com. If you offer a sample, copy or demo, put the information in here. You can also include details on product availability, trademark acknowledgment, etc. in this area of the release.