New York, NY, August 07, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- SpringPublisher 3.0 has been released. A free, but professional business cards, letterheads, flyers, postcards and labels making software. With this update, now SpringPublisher has ability to create artistic QR code and insert it into the artwork.
The new artistic QR code feature enables users to insert text, images, logos, shapes into QR code, and with the inbuilt artistic QR code readability checker, users don't need to worry about whether the artistic QR code they made is readable for the QR code readers or reader apps. It will remind users and display the readability level real-time when they edit the QR code.
After creating an artistic QR code, users can insert it into business cards, letterheads, flyers or even labels and arrange it as they like with the multi-layer feature supported by the editor, with just a few mouse clicks users can make QR code embedded business cards and print it out with a printer and Avery or Printworks micro perforated papers or save it as an image file and send it to a professional printer.
Main Features Of SpringPublisher:
1. Enables you to add images, texts, vector shapes, logos and arrange them as you like;
2. Provides various image effect: shadows, opacity, rotation, etc.
3. Allows you to download high quality templates from the template store.
4. Makes it easy for you to print your artworks either with your own printer or in professional print shops.
5. Generates high resolution artwork with a maximum output of 350dpi.
6. Supports Avery and Printworks micro perforated paper that enables you to create business cards and postcards more easily.
SpringPublisher runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
You can download the SpringPublisher Free version directly from http://www.springpublisher.com/sp_setup.msi
The professional version, with Template Store credits and high-quality output available, costs $23.95(US)
For more information, visit http://www.springpublisher.com/