Monrovia, CA, August 09, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Known as the retail pet industry innovator, SuperZoo attracts over 12,000 pet pros each year, with more than 850 exhibitors, the latest products and trends, spectacular live animal displays, industry-leading education, international grooming contests, and high-energy networking events. Each year the industry evolves, fueling potential stories about consumer trends, government regulation, new product launches and so much more. We invite qualified working media to cover them all with a complimentary press badge. Contact Jacquelyn Clair-Wells at Jacquelyn@marketingdesigngroup.com to request a pass.
· After a huge and successful event in 2011 that saw an impressive 26 percent increase in attendance and 15 percent increase in exhibitors, SuperZoo is setting its sights on even greater participation in 2012. SuperZoo has already sold out the show floor in record time, with 869 exhibiting companies—up 11.3 from 2011 and up 18.3 percent in the number of booths. SuperZoo has been honored by Trade Show News Network and Trade Show Executive as one of the fastest growing trade shows in the US.
· SuperZoo shines the spotlight on the latest pet innovations and trends. Stop by the two New Product Showcases for a quick look at what’s new (dog, grooming and misc. products located just past the SuperZoo Information Booth #2942 and cat, bird, aquatic, equine, reptile and small animals located adjacent to the main registration hall.) For a list of exhibitor press releases and product launches, visit the Digital Press Room at http://superzoo.org/press-room/. Of note, Holly Madison will be launching a new line of pet products at SuperZoo, Lucky Pet Products, and will be at the show signing autographs from 2:00pm - 3:00pm on Sept. 11th and 12th.
· SuperZoo University has expanded its programming to include the School of Animal Wellness. These sessions are designed to help store owners learn about animal nutrition, pet food ingredients, pet food labels etc. to help them buy and sell more effectively. Media are also invited to arrive a day early to attend the 2nd Annual Pet Industry Executive Summit (PIES), held September 10th at the SuperZoo venue. The summit is designed to address the hot topics and important issues facing the industry today.
· Groomers from as far away as Italy, India and Japan will compete in world renown grooming competitions—from classic to “high-fashion” to philanthropic—and a chance to win the first-place jackpot prize of $10,000 (the largest one-time purse in any competition). Groomers can also take advantage of grooming-specific seminars and products on the show floor.
· Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo will perform live at the House of Blues in conjunction with SuperZoo on Tuesday, Sept. 11. General admission tickets are $10 and all proceeds are donated to the Pets in the Classroom program. (Event is sponsored by P&G Pet Care.)
The World Pet Association (WPA) is the oldest industry organization promoting responsibly growth and development of the companion pet and related products and services. WPA works to inform and educate the general public in order to ensure safe and healthy lifestyles for our animal friends. WPA is the host of America’s Family Pet Expo, the world’s largest consumer pet and pet products expo, held annually in Costa Mesa, California and Puyallup, Washington. The organization also produces SuperZoo, an annual pet industry trade show that showcases a comprehensive collection of exhibits and offers a variety of informative educational seminars. SuperZoo 2012 will be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada September 11-13.