San Clemente, CA, August 10, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Date: 23 Aug 2012.
Time: 9:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Dean C. Bunch, CPA, Partner, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, Ernst & Young LLP, USA
- Nick Akerman, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, USA
More details: http://www.connect-goal.com/resources/444.html
Key topics to be discussed:
- Ethics Code of Conduct and Anti-corruption
- Anti-Corruption Programs Enable Business Agility
- Anti-Corruption Issue Management
- How to Conduct Corruption Investigations
- Data Analytics for Anti-Corruption
- Creating Efficiencies In Your Anti-Corruption Compliance Program
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.