Lexington, MA, June 27, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- AccuRev Inc. today announced its summer Webinar Series that will focus on the additional value AccuRev process-centric software configuration management (SCM) brings to development teams using IBM Rational ClearCase, HP Quality Center or Atlassian JIRA to manage the application development lifecycle.
Using AccuRev with ClearCase: Tuesday, June 26th, 2007 at 2 p.m. EDT
• Learn how the AccuRev ClearCase Adapter allows ClearCase users to get the benefits of using AccuRev’s Agile development processes, efficient and low cost replication, and fast end-user performance while keeping your AccuRev development team’s data synchronized with your ClearCase teams.
• Brad Hart, Director of Technology at AccuRev, will be available for Q&A after the presentation.
Using AccuRev with JIRA: Thursday, June 28 at 2:00 p.m. EDT
• Learn how AccuRev’s out-of-the-box integration with Atlassian JIRA will let you quickly leverage the power of AccuRev process-centric software change and configuration management with your existing JIRA issue tracking system. The result enhances your return on investment by increasing the agility, reliability, and quality of your distributed and parallel software development environment.
• James Talbott, Senior Solutions Engineer at AccuRev, will be available for Q&A after the demonstration.
Using AccuRev with HP Quality Center: Wednesday, June 27th, 2007 at 2 p.m. EDT
• Learn how AccuRev provides the optimal solution for synchronizing development and QA teams. With AccuRev and HP Quality Center, development processes are represented and modified graphically, and shared among all teams. This guarantees the development team is synchronized with QA, and they all follow the same processes which are enforced in AccuRev.
• Bob DeMaria, Senior Solutions Engineer at AccuRev, will be available for Q&A following the demonstration.
“The rapid growth of geographically distributed and offshore development coupled with a move toward more Agile development processes continues to accelerate AccuRev growth,” says Cliff Utstein, vice president of sales and marketing, AccuRev Inc.
Mr. Utstein continued, “Agility is about product teams responding to their customers more quickly while balancing the business requirements for visibility, control and accountability with the development staff’s requirements for ease of use, flexibility and productivity. AccuRev increases development organization agility by supporting new processes and methods, as well as incorporating existing methodologies and tools.”
To register for these, and additional AccuRev Webinars on Agile development or Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, visit the AccuRev resource center at http://www.accurev.com.
About AccuRev Inc.
AccuRev is the leading provider of process-centric software configuration management (SCM) with a best-of-breed approach to application lifecycle management (ALM). This approach enables unlimited, adaptable, and compliant process models offering customers maximum flexibility and control. The AccuRev interface, with integrated issue-based workflow, advanced visualization, process automation, and artifact traceability, improves collaboration, visibility and management of multiple releases developed in parallel, allowing geographically distributed and outsourced teams to remain agile and competitive.
AccuRev supports open standards and SOA-based development tool interoperability across Microsoft Windows, Linux, and UNIX platforms and provides native support for the most commonly used software development methodologies including Agile, iterative, and waterfall. AccuRev, a two-time Jolt Product Excellence Award recipient, is used by a growing number of global enterprises including American Airlines, Orbitz, Polycom, Thomson Financial, Raytheon Company and Lockheed Martin. AccuRev, Inc. is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts and is privately held. More information about AccuRev can be found at http://www.accurev.com, or by calling 1-800-383-8170 (US and Canada), and 1-781-861-8700 (Outside North America).
Copyright © 2007 AccuRev, Inc. AccuRev is a registered trademark of AccuRev, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this release are the property of their respective owners.