Pittsburgh, PA, August 15, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The 72-page New Technology Products guide from Black Box features the latest technologies to help IT professionals build, expand, and update their networks. Readers will find solutions designed for today’s complex IT challenges, such as green computing, data center consolidation, virtualization, mobility, and more.
To get a complimentary printed copy of this guide, go to blackbox.com/go/PCNPS12.
To view an interactive digital version, go to blackbox.com/go/NPS12EC.
“IT professionals are searching for better ways to manage and update their IT environments and communications,” says Brian Kutchma, Black Box VP of Sales and Marketing. “This guide can help. It contains forward-thinking solutions for the challenges IT managers face every day: how to provide bigger, better, and faster communications. To help customers find the exact solution for their application, Black Box also offers pre- and post-sales engineering support at no charge.”
The guide spotlights Black Box’s solutions for:
• Infrastructure Upgrades. Improve IT speed and flexibility with the newest fiber and copper cable, including OM3, MPO, CAT6A, armored, and more. The guide also features the latest freestanding, quiet, seismic, and tablet enclosures.
• Green IT/Data Center Consolidation. Improve energy ROI with Black Box cooling solutions, such as Cold Front™ passive liquid cooling, Cold Row™ scalable hot aisle/cold aisle cooling, and self-contained ClimateCab™ enclosures.
• Virtualization/Cloud Computing. With the exclusive new InvisaPC™ solution, you can access backracked PCs and virtual desktops hosted on a shared server without sacrificing performance.
• Physical/Cyber Security. Lock up network ports with LockPORT™ Cables and Port Locks. Secure network data with EncrypTight™ WAN Encryption. Latching Fiber Optic Switches provide ultra-secure, mission-critical switching.
• Mobility/Wireless. Here's a cost-effective solution for this BYOD world: SmartPath™ Enterprise Wireless for both new and upgraded networks.
• VoIP/Unified Communications. Although common in larger organizations, VoIP is now more affordable and practical for SMBs to implement with Black Box’s new hybrid PBX & SIP Gateways.
• Video Matrix Switching. Get HD video and peripheral matrix switching for collaborative environments such as command and control centers, broadcast centers, professional AV markets, and more.
• Digital Signage and Video Extension. Plan a complete digital signage/AV network with Black Box’s award-winning iCOMPEL™ offerings for small offices, SMBs, and the enterprise.
• Networking. Upgrade industrial networks with hardened switches; take fiber to the desktop with media converters; add PoE devices to your network.
For help choosing a solution, speak to a Black Box Tech Support engineer today at 724-746-5500.
About Black Box
Black Box is a leading technology product solutions provider that helps customers build, expand, and update their networks. The company is a source for cabling, cabinets and racks, data comm, digital signage, infrastructure, KVM switching, networking, security, wireless, and more. The Black Box Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2008 certified, and the company has received numerous industry recognitions, including the following awards: Info Security Products Global Excellence, CRN Tech Innovator, TMC Communications Solutions Product of the Year, Network Products Guide Reader Trust, Network Products Guide Product Innovation, R&D 100, Five Star ratings from SC Magazine, and a Cabling Business Magazine Award of Excellence. Black Box provides its customers with free, 24/7 pre- and post-sales technical support.
Black Box® and the Double Diamond logo are registered trademarks, and ClimateCab™, Cold Front™, Cold Row™, EncrypTight™, iCOMPEL™, InvisaPC™, LockPORT™, and SmartPath™ are trademarks, of BB Technologies, Inc. Any third-party trademarks mentioned in this release are the property of their respective owners.