San Clemente, CA, August 22, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- GOAL (Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) to host a Webinar on “Data Masking - Understanding the Combined Power of Dynamic and Physical Data in Privacy Assurance and Protection”
Date: 30 Aug 2012.
Time: 9:00 AM PDT/12:00 PM EDT.
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Marvin Segura, General Manager, Next Law, Costa Rica
More details: http://www.connect-goal.com/resources/459.html
Key topics to be discussed:
- Privacy regulations and protecting data privacy in fast growing, multi-layered and complex business environments
- Anonymizing Personable Identifiable Information (PII) across production, data warehouse, clones, backups and non-production environments
- Role-based access control and granting access levels for business applications, reports and development tools
- Customer use cases where personal information is protected within packaged and custom applications
- Implementation best practices
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL (Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.