New York, NY, September 04, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Knoa Software, Inc. hosted a webinar on August 10, 2012, entitled “Thinking of Application Performance Management? Don’t Do It. Find Out More.”
The webinar covered topical issues about APM deployment and reviewed the many challenges in the current APM world to include:
- The Market – the state of the APM market.
- Trends – where is the market going?
- Thresholds – how do you know where to set them?
- Complexity – why are rocket scientists required?
- Diversity – do you really need 9 different APM tools?
- Throttle settings – make no sense! How do you manage this?
- Measurement metrics – misleading metrics cause SLA contention.
- Cloud and on-premise – what do we really need?
- Fit – where do APM tools fit well? Where don’t they fit?
- Best practices – what works well? What doesn’t?
- Alerts – how do you set them? Why is this a problem?
Knoa Software also presents new alternate technologies that re-position the use of legacy APM and provide much broader potential for return on investment and optimized performance within your enterprise. This included an overview of user experience management and new technologies for user performance management and the strong return on investment potential for these technologies.
This webinar included their annual APM survey for 2012. This white paper includes the results of this survey for 2012.
The goal of the survey was to gauge the current market view of the utility and challenges associated with current APM tools and practices. Over 90 registrants, from a global audience of information technology professionals, had potential access to the survey and all questions. Not all participants answered all questions within the survey.
Areas of focus include overall satisfaction with APM tools, features used, performance, diversity of use of APM tools, use cases for APM tools and other relevant information. Download the full report at http://pages.knoa.com/dc_register_APM_survey_2012.html
For parties interested in User Experience Management, User Experience Monitoring, End user experience management, Application Monitoring, IT help desk software, Center of excellence, End User Experience, End user experience monitoring, SAP User Experience and SAP Performance Problems.
Learn more about Knoa Software at www.knoa.com.