Moscow, Russia, July 05, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Inline Telecom Solutions a leading Russian systems integrator focused on telecommunication industry, launches the latest version of B&CC system Bill-Master v 4.2. This new product provides higher performance and fault tolerance together with additional facilities in managing subscriber relations.
New features to provide billing and customer care system higher performance include:
- enhanced mechanism of CDR packet aggregation, which contains the services data and allows now setting free periods of time to combine the packets;
- increased performance for ISG/SSG results in visible growth of subsystems performance to authorize subscribers through RADIUS;
- improved fault tolerance of RADIUS-server provides reliable billing system on the whole.
The subscriber relations are highly emphasized in Bill-Master v 4.2. New functionality of the B&CC Bill-Master in this sector enables service providers:
- to group customers and operate with them when changing tariff scheme and calculating indemnity for the downtime days;
- to write off subscribers charge from their accounts flexibly and selectively;
- to rate and charge SSG service by storage quotas.
“Fast growth in telecom business related with operator networks modification and complexity of the services rendering heavily depends on service providers’ technology infrastructure. Thus, new requirements for B&CC systems functionality appear. In the presence of numerous billing and customer care systems on the telecom market, that vendor will be successful whose specialists are able quickly to recognize and comprehend specific character of the service providers’ development. And the main thing is a B&CC system customization to the provider’s business-processes. Among the most important systems’ characteristics in that situation are its performance, fault tolerance, flexibility and scalability, and all of these have been taken into consideration by Inline Telecom Solutions experts”, says Dmitry Boginsky, Director, Software Solutions Division.
In the new version of B&CC Bill-Master the following modules were improved and developed:
- Service support module is a key module in the customer relations.
- Network inventory module keeps records on network resources, collects the information on resources, and checks the capability of connecting new clients.
- Finance software integration module allows exchanging the data with external accounting software deployed in a telecom provider’s infrastructure
Inline Telecom Solutions
Inline Telecom Solutions (www.inlinetelecom.ru) is a Russian systems integrator focused on telecommunication industry, Member of INLINE Technologies Group (http://itgrp.ru/en/index.xhtml). Founded in 2006, on the base of telecom solutions department of INLINE Technologies, the company inherits the proven and high-grade experience of the holding company. INLINE Technologies is a versatile IT systems integrator that operates on the Russian IT market since 1999.
B&CC Bill-Master (www.bill-master.com) is a certified convergent billing system designed for telecom service providers with the range of services including internet service providers (ISP); IP-based multimedia/TV broadcast operators; and fixed line and IP telephony (VoIP) operators. Bill-Master has a comprehensive installation base encompassing more than 160 large- and middle-size telecom companies in Russia, CIS, and worldwide. Among the clients of Inline Telecom Solutions are: MTT, Golden Telecom, Comstar-UTS, Steccom, Euroset, Iskratelecom, 4 branches of The Central Telecommunications Company, Uzbektelecom etc.