Goettingen, Germany, September 23, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Echelon Biosciences Inc. (USA) is committed to developing novel assays and reagents for lipid research and beyond. At EBI’s core is the desire to innovate, thus pushing medicinal research to new limits. EBI looks forward to providing scientists around the world with the tools they need to cure human disease states for years to come.
Remarkable are EBI's
• Lipid-Protein Interaction Tools
• Lipid Detection Assays
• Broad Range of Inositol Phosphates
EBI's scientific focus:
• Liver Disease
• Type II Diabetes
BellBrook Labs’ (USA) Transcreener® HTS Assays is a universal, high-throughput screening platform for enzymes based on direct detection of nucleotide enzyme products with far red Fluorescence Intensity (FI), Fluorescence Polarization (FP) and Time Resolved-Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (TR-FRET) readouts. Transcreener® assays enable scientists to screen more targets, both well characterized and emerging, faster and more efficiently.
Transcreener® is a universal assay method that can be used across entire families of nucleotide-dependent enzymes. Rather than using separate assays for a multitude of specific reaction products, such as phosphorylated proteins or lipids, a single nucleotide detection assay can be used for all of the enzymes that generate a common nucleotide product.
• Four assays cover thousands of target enzymes, including any kinase, ATPase, or GTPase.
• Direct detection means less chance for compound interference.
• Far Red FP, FI and TR-FRET readouts validated on major multimode readers.
• Single step, mix and read format with 8 hour deck and signal stability for easy automation.
Available on request:
The Tutorial: Validating Reaction Biology’s recombinant human methyltransferases in the Transcreener® EPIGEN Methyltransferase Assay