The Gervais Group Reviews the Best Practices in on Site Conversions
Gervais Group releases the best marketing strategies to increase on site conversions. All the search engine optimization in the world doesn’t mean much if visitors aren’t converting on the site, so capturing traffic that arrives on your site has to be the first priority.
All the search engine optimization in the world doesn’t mean much if visitors aren’t converting on the site, so capturing traffic that arrives on your site has to be the first priority. What follows, as The Gervais Group reviews show, are the best practices in on site conversions:
1) The most important step in the conversion process is getting your visitors to engage on the site. If they are bouncing off the site within seconds, conversions are not going to happen. Getting your visitors to engage starts by making it clear that the page they have landed on is relevant to their search term and will provide value.
2) Provide compelling content that provides a solution that relates to their search. Positioning your site as the credible answer to your visitors’ quest will draw them further into the site.
3) Give visitors the option to access highly technical information. This accomplishes two things; it heightens the credibility of your site and precludes visitors from heading elsewhere for information.
4) Present a clear call to action. Hoping that visitors will prompt themselves through your conversion process will ensure a low conversion ratio. Instead, use clear calls action to initiate a conversion whether it’s a purchase, a call to your company, or leaving contact information.
5) Make sure the conversion process is clear and easy to navigate. Once the decision has been made, provide the simplest and clearest path possible. Leave multiple upsale offers for after the initial purchase.
Reviews have shown that guiding your visitors through a straightforward process can go a long way toward improving your website’s conversion ratio. In turn, it will also improve your bottom line.
To see how a successful marketing campaign can benefit your business, visit http://www.gervaisgroupllc.com/ or call (800)-381-9358.