Pagosa Springs, CO, October 10, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- ICD-10 Coders Academy, nation's fastest growing professional organization for ICD-10 Training & Certification, is offering online ICD-10 Implementation Training. This is an excellent opportunity for those aspiring to get trained and certified on ICD-10 without having to spend thousands of dollars.
Certification Value Pack Includes:
· Comprehensive ICD-10 CM and ICD-10-PCS Training
· CMS General Equivalence Mappings and Reimbursement Mappings in Detail
· HIPAA 5010 in detail
· ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Manuals
· Anatomy and Physiology For ICD-10 Manual
· ICD-10 Madeeasy Access worth $299
· ICD-10 Consultant® or ICD-10 Analyst® Certification
· 501 Points you should know about ICD-10 for ICD-10 Implementation
· Dedicated Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Email ID or email@example.com Email ID
· Dedicated webpage for Certified ICD-10 Consultants or ICD-10 Analysts in ICD-10 Coders Academy Website
· Guaranteed Access To ICD-10 Training Resources For Up to December 31, 2014
ICD-10 Superbill Customization Support from ICD-10 Coders Academy
ICA Certification Exams are proctored and timed to ensure that the highest standards of professional integrity and probity are maintained. ICA has partnered with Kryterion, a full-service test development and delivery company that provides world-class on-line testing technology; while leveraging a global network of testing centers.
About Certified ICD-10 Analyst®
Certified ICD-10 Analyst® exam is a test of coding skills as well as professional ability to use and understand the ICD-10 coding guidelines. Most professionals who acquire the Certified ICD-10 Analyst® Certification are planning to participate in migration and implementation projects. In addition, many payers, healthcare providers, and facilities may use Certified ICD-10 Analyst® as a proof of their ICD-10 competencies.
Certified ICD-10 Analyst® is appropriate for individuals that work or intend to work with Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management and/or ICD-10 Implementation Teams (Coders, Billers, Billing Company Owners, Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals, etc.)
About Certified ICD-10 Consultant®
Certified ICD-10 Consultant® exam is a combination of analytical skills as well as professional ability to use and understand the ICD-10 in its entirety. This is ICA's highest level of ICD-10 competency. Most consultants who earn this credential are planning to lead the ICD10 migration and implementation projects. In addition, many payers, healthcare providers, and facilities use Certified ICD-10 Consultant® credential as a proof of knowledge for their ICD-10 projects.
Certification for experienced professionals that will lead or have a critical role in ICD-10 implementation teams (HIT professionals, trainers, project managers, healthcare consultants, HIM directors, CIOs, etc.)
Please visit www.icd10codersacademy.com
for more details.