London, United Kingdom, October 17, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Chaired by: Jeremy Hughes, Chief Executive, Alzheimer’s Society
Capita’s 6th National Improving Dementia Care Conference brings together leading experts and key stakeholders to both address the challenges associated with delivering the Prime Minister’s Challenge on Dementia and meet the 2014 deadline for full implementation of Living Well with Dementia: A National Dementia Strategy.
With the spotlight now on tackling the quality of care, improving public understanding and ensuring communities are more dementia friendly, this event provides you with fundamental advice and guidance to transform dementia services in your area.
Do not miss this opportunity to hear best practice case studies focussing on developing and commissioning specialist dementia services and training frontline staff to drive the quality of local care.
Their Expert Speakers Include:
- Professor Alistair Burns, Clinical Director for Dementia, Department of Health and Clinical Director, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre
- Kate Fisher, Team Manager, Jack Dawe Service, Nottingham City Council
- Sarah Hanson, Consultant, Calico Homes
- Caroline Taylor, Interim Chief Operating Officer and Director of Adult Services and Resource, Torbay Council
- Polly Kaiser, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust and Director, Life Story Network
- Kate Schneider, Programme Lead, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Dementia, NHS South of England (West)
Book Online: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/health-social-care/full-conference/article/improving-dementia-care-conference.html?code=SMMK
Download Brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Improving_Dementia_Care_Jan_13.pdf&code=SMMK
Contact: Naomi.email@example.com / 020 7202 0571