Chandigarh, India, June 25, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- TravelSafe Clinic has achieved the unique milestone of being awarded ISO 9001:2008 certificate (Quality Management Systems). No other travel clinic in India has been granted this coveted certification. This certificate confirms that global standards on ensuring the satisfaction of requirements on quality and improvement of customer satisfaction in the relationship between supplier-customer are being followed at TravelSafe Clinic in Chandigarh & Delhi.
Benefits of companies, organizations certificated with ISO 9001:2008 are:
1. Satisfy customers; attract more customers and increase customer base;
2. Reduce operation costs by identifying processes, allocating the minimum amount of resources to processes and establishing suitable interaction between the organization and those processes;
3. Improve the relationship between the company (including its staff), customer and supplier;
4. Be in compliance with laws by understanding regulations, laws and its impact on the companies’ customer and themselves;
5. Improve risk management by identifying root causes to risks and applying corrective actions that are suitable to the organizations;
6. Prove the reliability of the organizations by performing an independent audit on basis of recognized standards;
7. Win over other competitors especially when the purchase requires such certificate.
TravelSafe Clinic is India’s first certified, branded & authoritative multi-city travel health clinic. It's Aim is to create a World Class, state of the art travel health clinic, providing up-to-date advice to make International travel safe and healthy while avoiding common preventable diseases. They have trained physicians and paramedical staff to help deal with all your travel health questions. TravelSafe clinics are located in Mohali (Chandigarh) & Noida (National Capital Region, Delhi). They are the only travel clinic to be members of all the elite professional travel health organizations in the world including International Society for Travel Medicine (ISTM), American Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (ASTMH), International Association for Medical Assistance to Travellers (IAMAT), and British & Global Travel Health Association (BGTHA). They are also the only organization from India to have presented data on the safety & tolerability of Stamaril (Yellow Fever Vaccine) in Indian population at various International conferences.