Washington Township, MI, October 24, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Dr. Elghoroury, MD, and Dr. Sheta, MD, are pleased to announce the opening of their second medical office located in Washington Township and their expansion of their After Hours Clinic. Regal Pediatrics and Regal After Hours Clinic located in Rochester Hills and Washington Township are focused on providing high-quality medical care to the patients’ satisfaction - they provide urgent care and same day appointments.
Walk-ins and new patients are always welcome.
Regal Pediatrics and Regal After Hours Clinic specialize in Pediatric and Family Medical Care (newborns, toddlers, tweens, adolescents and adults).
Both practitioners are bilingual (English and Arabic).
The Rochester Hills office is located at 2502 S. Rochester Rd. Rochester Hills, 48307 (between Auburn Rd. and Hamlin Rd.). Open on Saturdays until 2pm.
The Washington Township office is located at 57850 Van Dyke Rd., suite 100, Washington Township, 48094 (between 26 Mile Rd. and West Rd.). Open on Saturdays until 4pm.
Some of the services provided at Regal Pediatrics & Regal After Hours Clinic include:
● Behavioral Screening (ADD, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder)
● Developmental Assessment (evaluate how the child is developing)
● Evaluation and Management of Acute Illnesses (infections, allergies, minor injuries, etc.)
● Evaluation and Management of Chronic Illnesses (asthma, developmental delay, diabetes, etc.)
● Hearing & Vision Screening (we have state of the art equipment to detect subtle problems)
● Newborn Exam
● Preschool/Day Care/School Physical Exam
● Preventative Medical Services
● Sports Physical Exam
● Urgent Medical Services
● Vaccinations (free vaccinations for qualified children)*
● Well Child Visit
Doctors Elghoroury, MD, and Sheta, MD, are qualified to provide continuing and comprehensive medical care, preventive services and urgent care to each member of your family. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 248-852-5177 or visit them online at www.regalpediatrics.com
If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Dr. Elghoroury, please call Paula Anderanin at 248.990.2812 or email Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org