Krakow, Poland, October 26, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The report evaluates the capabilities of end-to-end vendors in the global market for OSS service assurance and fulfillment, a market characterized by simultaneous consolidation and vibrant innovation by startups.
Martina Kurth, the author of the report, sees Comarch’s main strengths in:
· a strong framework approach and an open, flexible, modern architecture based on service-oriented and business process management principles, which ensure ample interoperability with legacy systems
· a three-layer application architecture, which enables very flexible system data model changes and configuration, without requiring new custom developments
· an intrinsic process modeling functionality of (the Comarch OSS) suite, which is offered as process-driven, integrated inventory management and next-generation service assurance products
· a diversified customer portfolio, including pan-European CSPs, such as T-Mobile and Vodafone
· headquarters in Europe, an important differentiator from the European CSPs’ point of view
“We believe Gartner’s recognition of Comarch in the Magic Quadrant for OSS, among leading 11 vendors, results from our strong, end-to-end portfolio of network & service management products. We are happy that the report values our flexible project approach and configurability of our solutions, as they always have proven to be very important for our telecom customers. Recognition of Comarch’s high 'ability to execute' reflects the success of our strategy of being a BSS/OSS vendor that delivers results, within agreed budgets and timeframe.” – says Piotr Machnik, VP Product Management & Marketing in Comarch’s Telecom Division.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner's "Magic Quadrants" position vendors within a particular segment based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute on that vision. The report evaluates the capabilities of vendors that offer comprehensive, end-to-end solutions globally for OSS service assurance and fulfillment.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Comarch is a global supplier of IT products and services for various industries, specializing in solutions for telecoms since 1993. For almost 20 years Comarch has accumulated experience and knowledge in designing, implementing, and integrating IT software. Its solution’ advantages include compliance with industry standards, organic portfolio development, high degree of flexibility and configurability. The end-to-end portfolio covers COTS products in the areas of BSS/OSS, as well as a broad range of accompanying services. Telecom customers include: E-Plus (Germany), KPN (Netherlands), Orange (Poland), T-Mobile (Austria, Poland), O2 (Germany), Telekom Deutschland (Germany), Vodafone (Germany) and more.
More information: telecoms.comarch.com
Comarch Telecommunications Press Office