Medical Coding Experts LLC Releases Medical Record Auditing and ICD-10 Training Details
Medical Claims Audits (also referred to as Medical Records Audits, CMS Audits and Government Audits) embody significant risks to legitimate revenues and profit margins for healthcare providers and managed care organizations. These audits often include very complex appeals processes with stiff penalties such as the automatic recoupment of funds if appeals deadlines are not met.
The employment outlook for the ICD-10 coders and auditors is favorable, considering the growth of managed care and ICD-10 implementation.
This is an excellent opportunity for the certified coders and billers. Become Medical Record Auditor and Certified ICD-10 Consultant. The package included Registered Medical Auditor Certification Exam.
Enrol before 24th November and get $500 OFF.
Medical Record Auditors Job profile:
1. Auditors supervise the work of the data management teams and verify the data kept by them for correctness, legitimacy and completeness.
2. Check the accuracy of patients records that includes personal information, initial analysis reports, test reports, diagnosis and record of the treatments administered, name of the doctors, departments, billing etc.
3. The encounter documentation is evaluated for consistency with the nature of the patient encounter (i.e., audit); evaluate occurrences of deficiencies and/or inconsistencies in medical record documentation through the healthcare provider query process,
4. Highly skillful at compiling, formatting and studying medical data
5. Ability to study information, draw analysis and draft reports stating the conclusion
6. Strong willed and goal oriented individual with emphasis on accuracy
There is a good demand for the Auditors and ICD-10 Specialists. As certified coder/biller you have good chance of earning potential income up to $35/Hour.
Please visit www.medicalcodingexperts.com/medical_record_auditing_icd10.html for more details.
2800 Corner Stone
Dr. Suite 203 Pagosa Springs,