Denver, CO, December 05, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for October were:
* Broken But Not Beyond Repair by Dr. E. Denise Mather
* Finding the Prosperity Within by Brian Webster
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
* Grill It or Skillet by Jane Vogel
* Murder on False River by Martha Gabour Manuel
* Preparing Our Hearts for Christmas by Bill Wittlief
* Presentation Skills 201 by William R. Steele
* Stories of the Rich and Famous by David M. Tavernier
* Tears For Nanertak by Skip Hofstrand
* Walking In Heavenly Authority by Rev. Michael A. Shine, M.B.A.
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.