Nashua, NH, December 06, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- PerfCap Corporation, the leading provider of automated performance management and capacity planning software for the IT industry, today announced expanded cloud computing support in PAWZ Version 10.1. PAWZ with CloudView provides customers with the solutions they need to effectively manage and plan their infrastructure computing capacity. Using CloudView, customers can optimize their current infrastructure configurations and maximize system responsiveness through effective growth planning.
PAWZ with CloudView delivers a comprehensive, automated software solution that at-a-glance provides enterprise, data center, cluster and host views of the availability of important virtual infrastructure resources and applications. Utilizing sophisticated modeling and “what if” analysis, CloudView goes beyond simple trending to forecast actual system and application responsiveness and end-user satisfaction. New PAWZ V10.1 features include the ability to:
· Monitor system performance for VMware ESX systems from a hosted Windows system;
· Enable capacity and performance management of virtual infrastructure resources across the management spectrum with a view of the infrastructure from multiple levels from the enterprise to the guest level including:
- Enterprise View – Enterprise wide overview of utilization of the corporate virtual infrastructure;
- Data Center View – Data center virtual infrastructure resource utilization;
- Cluster View – Cluster resource utilization view;
- Host View – Host information to assist in the assignment of guests to the specific host;
- Guest View – Guest information to assist in the appropriate provisioning of guests and applications; and
- Multi-level Virtual Infrastructure resource utilization review
- Virtual machine load balancing across hosts within a cluster.
· Transaction Monitor to measure and display end-user observed performance and response time of an application at various times of the day;
· Expanded Health Statistics displaying a console summary of download status, nodes by operating system, database storage and purge statistics; and
· EVA Support providing monitoring of EVA array statistics.
These new features enhance PAWZ’s already powerful performance management and capacity planning capabilities.
“Virtualized environments add additional challenges in managing complex server environments,” said Prem Sinha, CEO of PerfCap. “These new CloudView features provide IT organizations with state of the art tools to effectively manage their virtual infrastructure.”
PAWZ simplifies the challenging task of managing the performance of computer systems and applications in today’s distributed, heterogeneous environments. It meets the challenges that IS managers face by allowing them to visualize the performance, capacity and risk status of all of their servers and applications in a single view. PAWZ provides realistic capacity planning by going beyond the simple trending projections to forecast actual system responsiveness based upon sophisticated algorithms that reflect end-user satisfaction - all while easily scaling to manage 10s to 10,000s of servers.
About PerfCap Corporation
PerfCap Corporation (www.PerfCap.com), formed in July 2001 by experts in performance management and capacity planning, is headquartered in Nashua, NH, USA. A privately held company, PerfCap continues to focus on the development, deployment, and support of world-class performance management, capacity planning, asset management and software solutions for open system environments.
PerfCap Corporation provides the banking, stock exchange, technology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, medical insurance, education, and defense industries with next-generation performance management and capacity planning solutions.
Madeleine Burns +1 (603) 594 - 0222 x 110
Madeleine.Burns AT PerfCap.com
All product names mentioned herein may be registered trademarks of their respective companies.